click =D

Friday, October 1, 2010

Out of tears stock...

Assalamualaikum...


"Nanti bile ak dah besar aku nak jadi menteri dan nk hapuskan perkataan perpisahan!"
                                                          -Totally meaningful joke shared by Halim




     All of us already know when there was a meetimg, surely there must have a farewell. Every first meeting will face a farewell regardless who you are and with whom you meet. It is a fact that farewell is compulsory. Me myself know it for a long time a go but i still cannot face it without tears. Latest I'm out of tears stock due to a farewell for sure. My last semester at Center for foundation studies IIUM Nilai..


     It is totally sad. I've produce a lot of tears. The thing is I really love and appreciate every meeting. I really love them and I man it. Tears doesn't indicates that i did not accept the farewell or I didn't redha with what happen. I do accept it and know it is a fitrah. But then it is totally hard.


     Somehow it is hurt and painful but then it is what we need to overcome. InshaAllah.

Everything happen for a reason.
Believe in Allah.

No comments: