click =D

Friday, August 20, 2010

This is not appeal to pity post !!!

Hurm..
Assalamualaikum..

Life is hard isnt.Sometimes it drive me crazy.Always it such a burden to me.I never mention or act that like I am the best man ever.I do realise who I am and I know how suck I am.i know that I am not a good friends and I really appriciate to all my lovely friends because they can bear with my fucking attitude.Yeah, fucking attitude.By the way appeal for pity is not the purpose of this post.If you think so, respectively get out from my blog.Well thats me.I am bad enough.I dont think others can bear with me.It is totally hard.

Well I always recite doa to Allah if my existence in this world make others feel intimidated I am willing to make a move from this world. May the world become much better without me. 

No comments: