click =D

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Dont Know u Love ????!!!!!

L O V E .. Is it wrong to love and to be loved ?! For sure not .. Love is innocence .. How if i say i'm in love ?! do you know .. But the problem is i dont know how to approach it .. Or maybe i should keep it for myself only .. i dont know .. I always think that im not good enough for that person to have me as he lover ;'( im not good as others .. im not handsome enough i thought .. hurm .. I DONT KNOW !!! Ive experience a lot of hurting experience .. i dont want it happen again and again .. there anybody understand me ?! I DONT KNOW !!!

4 comments:

ghostgulz said...

siapa kakak ipar 2?;D

btw en.
memang kte slalu akn pk yg kte xckup bek untk org 2. cuba lah dulu. baru tau jwpn dy.(:

[muni] said...

aku phm... =))

neyshak qhairunnisa said...

hadi ! aku pham prsaan ko..
aku tau np ko tkut it happen again n again..
xpe2..sbar dlu okay !
nti agak2 masa dah ssuai,bru laa luahkn..

Haddy Potter said...

thanks ;D