click =D

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Super Duper Speaker

Ok .. I wanna share tips that can be used when u want to make a speech, presentation or explain something in front others. The reason why i wanna share it because as you know due to this long vacation i was teaching. Then the headmaster of that school ask me to teach 2 pupils from this school that will represent their school. PIDATO for sure. I started thinking to share with everyone what i have. Previously at my previous school I've been represent my school in debate, forum. So i got s little experience and knowledge to share. This tips is my personal tips and it works for me and i hope it works for everyone.

1. Believe in yourself
What i mean by believe in yourself is be confidence. I know for sure we get nervous but if you want to talk about something you must confident with what you have first and then the audience will believe in what you talk on. If you not confident with yourself how come the audience wanna believe in you?! If you cant be confident, pretend to be confident. How to pretend to be confident?! Be comfortable with yourself,know clearly about what u wanna talk and don't forget to smile ;D

2. Know who you audience
You may say that "who care with our audience? what i wanna know I've done my works". If u doesn't know who your audience how come your speech will be good?! The reason why we need to know who our audience is because only when we know who our audience our speech will be more workable. I mean by know who you audience we cant make a point that suitable with the audience. Example, when the audience is children your speech must fill with story,humor or something that can push them to hear you and the important thing is the point must be easy to understand like example.

For this post i only share 2 tips. Next post I'll let you know more

No comments: