click =D

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Single BUT Not Available ..

Assalamualaikum ..
Single but not available .. What doest it means ?! Things that i believe in .. This is my principe .. Thanks if u can understand and can accept it .. ok .. if u cant accept it please dont get angry or fell annoyed or whatsoever .. For me and i thought it should be for evryone thats no LOVE before marry .. the reason i'm saying this due to what had happen recently .. we can jear in radio, watch in television and read in newspaper about the cruelty of people that throw away their son .. did u know why dis kind of thing happen ?! It happen because there is no sense of humanity in human .. sound funny right .. BUT IT WASNT .. When we love before marry then when we get married the love is gone slowly .. If we can have a look on our prophet Nabi Muhammad life .. He never exprience love before marry and then he married with Khadijah last untill the death of Khadijah .. it same like others prophet before Muhammad .. For me it work .. No love before marry .. if u asking me how about me ?! i would say that i'll marry when i get my MASTER .. i want family that i built is perfect .. i mean i want to make sure that evrthng is enough .. i want the best for the person dat i love .. who dat person ??? i not know it yet .. it what i planned .. SO help me by recite a doa hopefully i get a srength to face obstacle that we never know .. I REALLY HOPE I CAN WALK THE TALK ... InsyaAllah .. Ameen

0_o