click =D

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Assalamualaikum
Long time no post .. Hurmmm .. Laziness came to myself .. ok .. i wanna share about my dream .. my dream is i want my own talkshow .. i want my talkshow can be watch by evryone .. which mean i want to inspired evryone to do good and forbid from doin wrong .. in a simple words my talkshow is a combination of Al-Kuliyah & Macam2 Aznil .. My talkshow will discuss about current issue .. We'll discuss it from religious perspective in a easy n relax way .. i want it become something that enjoyable .. I also really hope my talkshow can inspired people .. In the discussion it will involve Ulama, Celebrity and kids .. Love kids .. I really want my talkshow can be watch by everyone no exception !!! really want it .. My dearest friends help me .. Please recite DOA to Allah hopefully my dream will come true .. I really hope it become a reality .. InysaAllah .. Ameen ..


0_o

No comments: